Btech in Engineering Physics
B.Tech. Engineering Physics Course Suitability
- Students who are interested in newly developing areas of physics, high technology, instrumentation and communications and a passion for physics and enjoy solving practical problems can go for it.
- They should develop a range of skills problem solving ability, reasoning skill, observation, numerical and practical skills.
- They must be able to communicate ideas clearly, curiosity and imagination.
- Physicists need technical knowledge as they use technological tools, especially computers to perform their measurements and analysis of scientific data.
How is B.Tech. Engineering Physics Course Beneficial?
- It is beneficial to prepare the careers in engineering, applied science or applied physics with positions in industry, national research laboratories, and universities or even as scientific entrepreneurs.
- Students will be well equipped to pursue careers in research and development as well as emerging technologies that cut across traditional engineering and science disciplines, or to enter professional fields.
- Course is also beneficial for further studies such as M.Tech. and further research studies.
- The course offers a great deal of flexibility, and often places you on the frontiers of research and technology design in fields pertaining to telecommunications, microelectronics and micro devices, lasers, nanotechnology, optoelectronics, quantum information systems. Job opportunities should be available in private industries and with state and federal government industries in such areas as pure and applied research, development, design, production and construction, sales and management.
B.Tech. Engineering Physics Employment Areas
Colleges & Unviersities
Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)
Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC)
National Physical Laboratory
Technical and Non-technical Companies
B.Tech. Engineering Physics Job Types
Lecturer & Professor
National Institute of Technology, Calicut